Yup, you heard right! Wanna try maken some?
Hay, don't knock it if you haven't tried it!
- Place mesquite logs in the Webber and light.
- When flames extinguish and coals are burning,
place 3 tin camping plates upside-down to form a triangle. Let coals gain heat without
cover until pizza is ready to cook.
- Squeeze hot Italian sausage links to form small
meatball globs in a frying pan. Cook until brown then drain.
- Sprinkle corn meal on the pizza pan.
- Place a "Boboli" crust on
- Spread one package of "Boboli" pizza
sauce over the crust.
- Place slices of salami side by side forming
concentric rings from the outer edge to the center.
- Place pepperoni slices between the salami slices
working from the outer ring to the center.
- Sprinkle oregano leaves over the pizza.
- Place sliced black olives on the pizza.
- Place sliced pieces of mushrooms on the pizza.
- Splash or squeeze about 1/2 oz of mustard over
- Evenly place the clumps of pre-cooked
Italian sausage on the pizza.
- Add sliced red bell pepper to the pizza.
- Add onion or garlic if desired.
- Cover pizza with graded Motsarella cheese.
- Place the pizza on the inverted plates in the
- Put the cover on the Webber and almost close the
top vent, but leave the bottom vent open.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then check for browning of
the crust. Continue cooking until slight browning of the crust is present at the edges and
all the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the Webber and slice.